— Mike Airhart
Mike Airhart was the founding editor of Ex-Gay Watch, until he left in 2007. He has returned as a contributing writer. He has written periodically for Truth Wins Out, and volunteered for Men Can Stop Rape, Whitman-Walker Clinic, WaterFire Providence, and the Providence Equality Action Committee. His background includes expertise in journalism, business news, content syndication, human rights, sexual harassment issues, and liberation theology.
WORLD Magazine Fails To “Question Homosexuality” Or Even Exodus.
LA Times Picks Up On NARTH’s Berger & Schoenewolf Statements
WeAreThinking, PFOX And Anti-Gay Ads
XGW, Youtube, And You (The Serious Reader)
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Emily K says: Congratulations, Dr. Saul Levin! Quite an honor. And may I make...
- Paul Douglas says: These people are nutz. I mean seriously, religious-mania crazy. Its a...
- Dave Rattigan says: I'm more shocked to discover that a straight person has been...
- Norm says: I was among those that were banned from RHN's Facebook. ...
- Emily K says: Yeah, I thought evangelical Christianity specifically (and Protestantism in general) was...