[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOA9jPpUkxw[/youtube] An original work by Daniel Gonzales while writing for Ex-Gay Watch in 2007, this analysis of the flaws in the Spitzer study is as relevant today as it was then. For while Dr. Spitzer has now formally denounced his own work and apologized to the Gay community for having put such a flawed study [...]
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Mike Airhart says: It's interesting that Brown and Goldberg won't interview either the survivors...
- David Roberts says: Patrick can do as he feels best, but any changes should...
- Jayson Littman says: You said, "The real question is, how many of those kids...
- David Roberts says: Blogrolls were removed from the core of WordPress recently. I’ve installed...
- David Roberts says: Good work, keep it coming.