Our team of intrepid Ex-Gay Watch reporters is scrambling to dig up more dirt on the crystal-clear link between the newly unveiled Google Plus (Circles) and the hideously anti-gay National Organization for Marriage, an association only made more obvious by the eerie similarities between their logos:
The Advocate is a well-known magazine that caters to the Queer community. It runs serious articles that inform readers of issues facing gays, and lighter fair for when you’ve read enough about Uganda’s legislative genocide for one day. One such piece is entitled “The Advocate’s 15 ‘Gayest’ Cities.” Randy Thomas, who is no longer “gay-identified” […]
Carrie Prejean, who is Miss California, created a stir when she expressed support for marriage only being between a man and a woman at the Miss USA pageant. The National Organization for Marriage quickly adopted her as a spokesperson in their new ad, called “No Offense.” While they chose to focus on Carrie’s opinions about […]
In a formal statement, Exodus has confirmed that after 23 years in the US, the organization will be going ex-American. Speaking from Exodus’s Florida base yesterday, President Alan Chambers said emphatically that “we are no longer in the US.” Let’s not play the political correctness card here. We’re not saying Americans are bad. The sin […]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWqGSCk0l5M[/youtube] Caleb Lee Brundidge and Richard Cohen brought to us through Planet Narth. The scary part is that in the unedited video, the woman there is actually talking about going to funeral homes to try to raise the dead as a way to “spice up your ministry.”
YouTuber “Planet Narth” gives us a light-hearted vocabulary lesson with the help of Joseph Nicolosi. XGW covered the incident featured in the video, for those who are curious about it. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzWckqJvVEo[/youtube]
From GraphJam. H/T Wil Wheaton.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r93-zGWNsIA[/youtube] XGW has covered the strange story of David Pickup from several angles, but perhaps none so bizarre as this parody from our friends on Planet Narth. Apparently the sky is rather pink there.
The Anglican Archbishop of Sydney, Dr. Peter Jensen, is a central figure in the opposition to same-sex marriages and homosexuals serving in the church. As such, he is also firmly against the appointment of openly gay Gene Robinson as the Bishop of New Hampshire. Earlier this year he attempted to rally support against homosexuality in […]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSfFa44p96o[/youtube] A clever message that makes a good point.
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Mike Airhart says: Restored Hope Network responds on Facebook: "Have you have heard? Apparently, we...
- charles says: It's been a while since you posted an actual article.
- JCF says: I think it's a broken "h" (for hope). The two parts...
- Hyhybt says: Not sure what they were aiming for with the peeing cross...
- James says: ACC-UK considers reparative therapy as potentially harmful The Association of Christian Counsellors...