Exodus International has been getting a fair bit of media attention lately. As part of the major rebranding exercise we predicted in November last year, Exodus President Alan Chambers has gone far and wide with his message that the group, known as the foremost proponent of the idea that homosexuals can change, no longer puts […]
LGBT activist organization Truth Wins Out has launched a lawsuit against PFOX, the anti-gay lobbying group whose president accused TWO’s Wayne Besen of calling for his death. Here’s what Greg Quinlan said on TV last year: [Wayne Besen] asked for people, you know, somebody needs to run Greg over. He needs to be hit with […]
Exodus International President Alan Chambers has published his reflections on what he said to a conference of gay Christians last month. Speaking to the Gay Christian Network in January, Chambers enthusiastically greeted GCN leader Justin Lee as his “brother in Christ”: I honestly trust [Justin Lee], and I honestly like him, and I honestly believe […]
Justin Lee, the director of the Gay Christian Network, has published an official statement concerning the unscheduled appearance of Exodus President Alan Chambers’s at the GCN conference in Orlando, FL, last week. Read this initial post and the ensuing comments thread, as well as this follow-up thread, for the backstory. Justin has given Ex-Gay Watch […]
Exodus International President Alan Chambers is happy to affirm LGBT Christians as his brothers and sisters in Christ, at least according to his opening gambit at the GCN conference last week: I honestly trust [GCN leader Justin Lee], and I honestly like him, and I honestly believe that he loves Jesus and that we are […]
We have learned that Exodus president Alan Chambers will be attending the Gay Christian Network conference this evening in Orlando, Fl. He will be participating in a panel discussion with Jeremy Marks, John Smid, and Wendy Gritter at 8:30 EST. This is all the information available at the moment. From the GCN website: The Gay […]
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Anne Paulk is a bitter, mean, small-minded woman who use her...
- Boo says: Paulk also emphasizes marriage as a form of self-giving — as...
- Tim Warner says: I had an extended email exchange with Anne before she finally...
- Norm says: Like Alan Chambers, Anne Paulk shows that education and expertise in...
- James says: The World Medical Association has condemned the portrayal of homosexuality as...