A new website brings a fresh look to Exodus International, and XGW took a fresh look at their Frequently Asked Questions to check on what their official positions are concerning several topics, including political and civil topics. 1. They refuse to talk about a success rate for sexual orientation change. When asked, they redirect the […]
Tagged: civil rights
In an historic vote, the United States Senate has passed an act repealing the ban on openly gay soldiers serving in the armed forces, 65-33. Eight Republicans sided with the mostly Democratic call for repeal. The ban, called “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” or “DADT,” has been in effect since 1993. President Barack Obama has expressed […]
Colorado GOP Senate candidate Ken Buck on “Meet the Press”: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyyCkBaCfis[/youtube] From the same interview: MR. GREGORY: … And Mr. Buck I want to start with you. The issue of gays in our country, in a debate last month you expressed your support for “don’t ask, don’t tell,” which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs, […]
Subtitle: A Biblical and Compassionate Response to Same-Sex Attraction General Editors: Joe Dallas and Nancy Heche — Introduction (Part 1) here. I wanted to start Part 2 with the beginning chapters that put the rest of the book in perspective, but this issue seems timely enough to skip to. — Chapter 21: Gays in the […]
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Anne Paulk is a bitter, mean, small-minded woman who use her...
- Boo says: Paulk also emphasizes marriage as a form of self-giving — as...
- Tim Warner says: I had an extended email exchange with Anne before she finally...
- Norm says: Like Alan Chambers, Anne Paulk shows that education and expertise in...
- James says: The World Medical Association has condemned the portrayal of homosexuality as...