Charisma Magazine’s antigay tirades say more about a church obsessed with sex and hate, than they do about gay people. Charisma humiliates Christians. Why, then, does Charisma Magazine hate Christians?
Tagged: Charisma magazine
Sexual orientation can rarely, if ever, be made to change. Labels can change. Exodus International announces that “change is possible,” but they know that most people hear “sexual orientation change is possible,” while what they really mean is “changing labels is possible.” It’s a classic ex-gay bait-and-switch. As long as ex-gays talk publicly of “healing,” […]
Christian writer J Lee Grady says that homosexuals can alter their sexual orientation, and points to Exodus President Alan Chambers as evidence of ex-gay change. In a column published online last month, the Charisma magazine contributing editor urged Christians to “learn the argument” when it comes to homosexuality and gay rights. “Sorry, but timidity on this […]
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Paul Douglas says: Yep. All they need is one book, hodge-podge/ mish-mash of nonsense though...
- William Cohen says: Religious academics apparently cite one version of the Bible as if...
- Mike Airhart says: In my opinion: To claim to know God's will, and to...
- Brian says: As to the "Transgender people are rejecting God’s will" point. How...
- Janet says: I think that it's an amazing idea. If this is adopted,...