- The Family Research Council is promoting their annual Values Voters Summit with an impressive photo array of 24 speakers, including senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, actress Patricia Heaton, and former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Unfortunately, only 10 have confirmed they will be attending – the others have just been invited to attend, including the four mentioned. [H/T Good As You]
- TWO: In what seems to be yet another turn from its exodus from politics, Exodus International’s Youth Activist Mike Ensley pushes an anti-Obama stance because the presumptive Democratic nominee “has indicated that he wants judges who make social policy instead of just applying the law.” Meaning, “social policy” that Mike Ensley disagrees with. For good measure, Ensley parrots criticisms of Obama’s record on crime and foreign policy, two things that have nothing to do with helping those with “unwanted same-sex attractions.”
- The Christian Civic League of Maine has dropped its effort to repeal Maine’s anti-discrimination law.
- Different country, same junk science and falsehoods: Paul Cameron shows up in Russia, hailed as a “renowned scientist” when speaking before the Sociology faculty of Moscow State University.
- FOTF and FRC are dumping thousands of dollars into an anti-equality effort in CA. The AFA’s OneNewsNow puts it this way: “History has shown that what happens in California affects the rest of the country, so Prentice is calling on people to pray for victory.”
- A conservative UK Bishop will protest the presence of pro-gay bishops at the Lambeth conference by boycotting it.
— Emily K
Gus Cairns: ‘I Fell For An Ex-Gay’
Chrysler’s Silly Little Fairy
Peterson Toscano Asks, ‘What About the Parents?’
Exodus Fights for Discrimination in Orlando
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Mike Airhart says: Restored Hope Network responds on Facebook: "Have you have heard? Apparently, we...
- charles says: It's been a while since you posted an actual article.
- JCF says: I think it's a broken "h" (for hope). The two parts...
- Hyhybt says: Not sure what they were aiming for with the peeing cross...
- James says: ACC-UK considers reparative therapy as potentially harmful The Association of Christian Counsellors...