— Mike Airhart
Mike Airhart was the founding editor of Ex-Gay Watch, until he left in 2007. He has returned as a contributing writer. He has written periodically for Truth Wins Out, and volunteered for Men Can Stop Rape, Whitman-Walker Clinic, WaterFire Providence, and the Providence Equality Action Committee. His background includes expertise in journalism, business news, content syndication, human rights, sexual harassment issues, and liberation theology.
Transcript of CNN Debate Between HRC, Warren Throckmorton
Christianity Today Looks At Christian Media Response to Brokeback
Can’t Afford A CD Burner, Huh?
White House: No Comment on Sodomy Ruling
- The Fighting Words of Michael Brown January 24, 2008
- Psychiatrists Warn Church of England to Reject Reparative Therapy November 22, 2007
- Wendy Gritter of Exodus Member Ministry New Direction February 25, 2008
- Ex-Gay Therapist James Phelan Removed From Exodus Referral List November 13, 2007
- Exodus International Lays off Staff, Cuts Benefits August 23, 2010
About XGW AFA Alan Chambers Antisex Laws Books Change Christian Nationalists Critics Digest Discrimination Education and Youth Exgay Activists Exgay Ads Exodus Exodus International Family Values Focus on the Family - FRC Former Exgays gay cure Gender Roles Hate Crimes - Free Speech Health homophobia Humor Live-In Programs Media Morality Movies NARTH Parenting Partnerships Peter LaBarbera PFOX Reform Religion reparative therapy Scandals Science Semantics Stephen Bennett Television Therapy Tolerance Uncategorized Warren Throckmorton
- Emily K says: Yeah, I thought evangelical Christianity specifically (and Protestantism in general) was...
- Patrick Fitzgerald says: Ben: So they’re admitting there IS harm, but its just exaggerated.
- Anthony Venn-Brown (@gayambassador) says: Love your work Mike....good article. strange word “Antinomianism” antinomian "one who...
- Ben in Oakland says: So they're admitting there IS harm, but its just exaggerated. Hmmmmmm.
- Mike Airhart says: It's interesting that Brown and Goldberg won't interview either the survivors...